Identify and manage your environmental priorities
Cambium Environmental understands the broad range of environmental challenges faced by the municipal and business community. Increasingly, regulatory authorities, stakeholder groups and members of the general public are demanding accountability for past and present activities, and expect that those activities will not have an adverse impact on the surrounding air, water or land.
Cambium Environmental listens to the environmental concerns of our clients, and then with knowledge and experience, is able to support our clients’ objectives to:
- Identify and control the environmental impact of their activities, products or services.
- Improve their environmental performance continually.
- Implement a systematic approach to setting environmental objectives and targets, to achieving these and to demonstrating that they have been achieved.
The team of professionals at Cambium Environmental recognizes the importance of an effective environmental management system within the more comprehensive organizational sustainability plan. Cambium Environmental offers a broad range of environmental services that may be required to achieve the varied objectives:
- Compliance action plans.
- Environmental site assessments.
- Environmental impact assessments.
- Remediation, reclamation and restoration.
- Permitting and approvals support.
- Liability and due diligence assessments.
- Litigation support.
- Environmental risk management.
- Environmental audits.
Cambium Environmental has the experience and capability to support your operations when environmental issues need to be considered or addressed. Allow Cambium Environmental to aid your staff in the development and/or maintenance of the policies within your environmental management systems and the mitigation of the environmental impacts that may be associated with your operations.