Investigation, Sampling & Monitoring
Cambium Environmental offers field inspection and sampling services to help our clients meet the increasing demands on their resources and reduce their environmental and liability risks. Our field inspection and sampling services are built on maintaining a high level of multi‐disciplinary expertise, the continuous development of new, innovative and standardized services, and focusing on delivering the highest value in our customer service.
The benefits of outsourcing field services
- Cambium Environmental’s field personnel come fully trained and up-to-date in field techniques. You can count on the quality of data you receive and can be confident in the decisions you make.
- Cambium Environmental’s field personnel come fully trained in health and safety protocols. This reduces your liability in the field and training costs.
- Cambium Environmental offers standardized information gathering and sharing tools. All data can be made available using a web‐based data manager. We can also use client-specific systems if required.
- Fluctuating demand for field staff is no longer a concern; field staff are available only when you need them—limiting the burden on your resources.
- You realize efficiencies that can be transferred to your clients and your bottom line.
Cambium Environmental’s field inspection and sampling services are supported by analytical laboratories that are accredited by the Standards Council of Canada and CAEAL to ISO/IEC 17025 standard. Allow our trained professionals to act as your extended staff to complete the investigative and compliance activities that may be necessary within your assets and operations.